“Tennis and golf are best played, not watched.”
The Brookdale Racquet Club (BRC) features four newly surfaced and painted asphalt courts adjacent to the large, off-street parking lot and sand volley ball courts, behind the pool. Try out the Pickle Ball courts! Pickle Ball equipment is available in the clubhouse office. Members have access to the clubhouse with clean, bright locker rooms and free wi-fi.
The BRC tennis program has a class, drill and team for everyone, regardless of age, experience or skill!! Junior classes, grouped by grade (K-1; 2-3; 4-5;) through 5), junior high (grades 6-8) and high school, two Ace Tournament Training Camp sessions and a Junior Travel Team serve all skill levels. Adults can participate in beginner, advanced beginner and intermediate classes, evening drills, a Cardio Tennis course, and a Ladies Travel Team. Private lessons can be arranged directly with our Pros.
The tennis courts are available to BRC members and their guests from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Courts are locked after that date. Contact Chris Frantzen for the lock combination to play earlier than May (weather permitting) through October. Courts are available whenever drills or special events are not scheduled.
Brookdale Racquet Club Tennis Regulations
Courts are open during normal club operating hours. Use of the courts is limited to Brookdale Racquet Club, Inc. members and their accompanying guests. Kindly ask unaccompanied non-members to leave the courts or inform the club management.
- Proper attire is a must! Shirts, shorts and tennis shoes are required.
- Smoking is not allowed on club property.
- Remain outside the court until your reserved court is available for play.
- Non-playing, but accompanying children should remain outside the court area. Parents should make sure their children do not disturb the play of others.
- Trash should be placed in the containers provided. Please place plastic bottles and containers in the appropriate recycle bin.Glass containers are not permitted in the court area. Water is permitted, but food and other beverages should be consumed outside the courts.
- Animals, rollerblades, skateboards and bicycles are NOT allowed on the tennis courts at any time.
- Balls of any kind should not be kicked or thrown against the perimeter fence or awning.
- Do not climb the perimeter fence.
Tennis Coordinator and Board Member:
Christine Frantzen: email@example.com